One System for All
Our Zoho suite contains 40+ applications- from sales automation, email campaigns, project management, service support to custom applications, with mobile apps.
WhatsApp & Telephony Add-ons
Our WhatsApp solution allows sales teams to engage customers via one official number. Our telephony solution also logs all call activities and recordings in Zoho CRM and Zoho Desk.
Automation & Customization
We have workflow features that enable you to automate your SOPs, approval processes, and notifications. Users can tailor fields, modules and layouts just by drag-and-drop.
Our Featured Clients
Frequently Asked Questions
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Have NOT made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the solution
- Have NOT signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the solution
We offer three types of onboarding services, Do-It-With-You, Do-It-For-You, Do-It-Yourself.
- Do-It-With-You is a 60-day coaching service where our consultants will guide your users/admins on critical features and demonstrate the best practices of using the software.
- Do-It-For-You is a chargeable implementation service where our developers will deploy the system for you. Our consultant will study your requirement then propose the timeline for the implementation. There may be additional charge if the effort to implement the requirement needs more man-days than the quantity quoted in the pre-approved packages.
- Do-It-Yourself is a self-learning free-of-charge approach. It is available for all packages. We will provide the online tutorials and the knowledge space for users to learn the systems themselves. In addition, Zoho provides complimentary online support for all paid customers during the Singapore working hours.
Zoho One is a software suite that consists of 40+ Zoho applications, including CRM, Campaigns, Desk, Projects...etc. Zoho CRM is a standalone CRM system. Users will NOT have access to other Zoho applications. For most of the SME, Zoho One is a no brainer as companies can enjoy more applications under one single subscription with lower total cost of ownership. Please find the details of the Zoho One plan here.
There are two different pricing models of Zoho One, All-Employee-Pricing (S$40 per license) and Flexible-User-Pricing (S$115 per license). To enjoy the lower price from the All-Employee-Pricing plan, companies need to purchase licenses for ALL employees on payroll. For PSG packages, the quotes are based on All-Employee-Pricing. If companies have more employees than the number of licenses quoted in the PSG packages, additional licenses need to be purchased without PSG.